Freeview to Sky

I really hate when a program is shown on freeview for one season and then the next it is on sky :mad: I mean not eveybody can afford sky, I have never downloaded anything think like this on the internet becuse it no its wrong but really thinking of doing so!!

anybody feel the same??

I really hate when a program is shown on freeview for one season and then the next it is on sky :mad: I mean not eveybody can afford sky, I have never downloaded anything think like this on the internet becuse it no its wrong but really thinking of doing so!!

anybody feel the same??

Because* I can't type :hihi:

I fell out with Lost when it went to Sky had the oppertunity to have the whole series on dvd much later but just couldnt be bothered with it.Now good old Sky has robbed us of F1.

I am going to wait for the DVD to come out it just annoys me, I know it's crap isn't it :mad::hihi:

don't blame sky, blame the people who make the shows who sell them to the highest bidder and not channel with the largest number of viewers.

I blam sky because why can't sky buy them in the first place instead of waiting untill people get hucked onto it then buy it? It's so you think I need sky now because I want to watch that show :mad:

Why blame sky? They are just doing what they think is best to try and get the largest amount of customers possible.

No one has a 'right' to watch the most popular TV programmes so I'm afraid you will just have to pay up or watch something else.

Why blame sky? They are just doing what they think is best to try and get the largest amount of customers possible.

No one has a 'right' to watch the most popular TV programmes so I'm afraid you will just have to pay up or watch something else.

I know they are doing their job but at the end of the day it is really sneaky doing it like that and thats whats makes me mad >:( I have sky but I am on the lowest package so don't get the channle it is on, ok I will stop complaning :) I will just get it on dvd but still p*sses me off

I blam sky because why can't sky buy them in the first place instead of waiting untill people get hucked onto it then buy it? It's so you think I need sky now because I want to watch that show :mad:

why does sky get 100% of the blame? why not blame the producers of said show? they are the ones who have ditched the present platform and sold the show to the sky.

sky are just doing what all businesses would do. but tell me what shows other than Lost have sky bought after the first season?

why does sky get 100% of the blame? why not blame the producers of said show? they are the ones who have ditched the present platform and sold the show to the sky.

sky are just doing what all businesses would do. but tell me what shows other than Lost have sky bought after the first season?

I am not just saying that its 100% sky's fault I am just saying that is mostly thier fault :hihi: and I am talking about the walking dead that was on channle 5 and then sky bought it and now I cant watch it, but I don't want to upset anybody just stating my opinion.

Two of the best series of the last ten years were started on Sky, Battlestar Galatica and Fringe. Obviously sometimes Sky fails to predict the popularity of a program and it gets outbid, it doesn't happen much though.

Maybe the terrestrial companies could take advantage of their much higher viewing figures and offer the program makers a percentage of their advertising revenue made during the adverts in their programs instead of trying to outbid Sky.

Archived