Freeview to Sky

I really hate when a program is shown on freeview for one season and then the next it is on sky :mad: I mean not eveybody can afford sky, I have never downloaded anything think like this on the internet becuse it no its wrong but really thinking of doing so!!

anybody feel the same??

I know it's not addressing the problem of Sky buying up all the good stuff. Do you know anyone who has a bigger Sky package that would let you use their online service to watch the series? My OH has a brother in Uni who uses our Sky Go for the sport and his other brother has the second device on his laptop. I know several people with Sky who don't use their Sky Go at all, they just watch on their TV maybe one of your friends has a spare.

I wish they would stop it with the football I hate the silly game yet each month they seem to splinter another bit off to another channel which I can pay £10 extra a month for :rant:

I'm completely exaggerating I don't like sport so begrudge paying extra for it, I would however pay £25 extra per month to see more Judge Judy :love:

I know it's not addressing the problem of Sky buying up all the good stuff. Do you know anyone who has a bigger Sky package that would let you use their online service to watch the series? My OH has a brother in Uni who uses our Sky Go for the sport and his other brother has the second device on his laptop. I know several people with Sky who don't use their Sky Go at all, they just watch on their TV maybe one of your friends has a spare.

I wish they would stop it with the football I hate the silly game yet each month they seem to splinter another bit off to another channel which I can pay £10 extra a month for :rant:

I'm completely exaggerating I don't like sport so begrudge paying extra for it, I would however pay £25 extra per month to see more Judge Judy :love:

One of my friend is going to copy it for me :) they have a full package and he gets in on his laptop :) Yeah I agree with you on the football other my OH likes to watch it I wouldn't pay for it haha he has to go round to his friends :)

No one is forcing you to take any more channels??

sky have had 2 sports packages for years- apart from adding free channels to the package nothing has changed apart from the price?

No one is forcing you to take any more channels??

sky have had 2 sports packages for years- apart from adding free channels to the package nothing has changed apart from the price?

.... did you not read the line underneath where I said I was exaggerating?

.... did you not read the line underneath where I said I was exaggerating?

Sorry i missed that!! My point is still he same- you don't have to take the sport channels, that's the flexibility I like about sky.

I am not just saying that its 100% sky's fault I am just saying that is mostly thier fault :hihi: and I am talking about the walking dead that was on channle 5 and then sky bought it and now I cant watch it, but I don't want to upset anybody just stating my opinion.

The Walking Dead is on FX not Sky.

So what actual shows have been bought after one season by Sky other than Lost?

Mad Men, after 4 seasons on terrestrial tv. Even more irritating for fans (although I don't begrudge Sky's rights to do so - it's a free market after all)

Also the Walking Dead series one was shown on FX before it was on Five, so maybe the second series will follow this pattern by being shown on Five at some stage in the future.

Also the Walking Dead series one was shown on FX before it was on Five, so maybe the second series will follow this pattern by being shown on Five at some stage in the future.

lol, now Smakin looks like he/she has been moaning for nothing.

Archived