SY Police guildines for taking a victim statement

• 1 month later...

If anyone is interested heres an update.

I reported the officer involved who obviously denied my side of things. The officer even got the other PC on duty to say he was there during the interview/statement but he wasnt.

They both denied any wrong doingand said that it was infact myself who was aggressive and shouting abuse at them. They even said they had to warn me id get a section 5??

Whatever one of those is but anyway like i said they denied it then i handed over a bit of evidence which sort of proved my side entirely and showed these police to be liars.

I must say id have been happy with an apology but these officers insisted on lying to try and get out of the situation and i find that sad and also a little disturbing that the police can lie so easily.

If anyone is interested heres an update.

I reported the officer involved who obviously denied my side of things. The officer even got the other PC on duty to say he was there during the interview/statement but he wasnt.

They both denied any wrong doingand said that it was infact myself who was aggressive and shouting abuse at them. They even said they had to warn me id get a section 5??

Whatever one of those is but anyway like i said they denied it then i handed over a bit of evidence which sort of proved my side entirely and showed these police to be liars.

I must say id have been happy with an apology but these officers insisted on lying to try and get out of the situation and i find that sad and also a little disturbing that the police can lie so easily.

It won`t be the first time the police have lied nor the last, good for you for sticking to your guns .I had an occassion to report a police officer and in the end he was found to be lying ........xx

It won`t be the first time the police have lied nor the last, good for you for sticking to your guns .I had an occassion to report a police officer and in the end he was found to be lying ........xx

Thanks hun :)

Do you mind me asking, how did it turn out for you or is it still ongoing?

Totaly understand if you cant say though :

Thanks hun :)

Do you mind me asking, how did it turn out for you or is it still ongoing?

Totaly understand if you cant say though :

Well after going through all the proceedures ,It was a fantastic outcome as the forgot they were also caught on camera lieing too so you can say I had them by the gin gan goolies after weeks of them saying I never said this and she is the one who is telling lies they were caught out in there own lies and may I add with there own cameras the I PCC whooped there bums and they had to apologise they will ask you to take a imformal resolution (it will tell you on the site I gave you what that means ) basically they get a telling off and its marked on there file and no futher action taken ,but if you think you have a strong case they will get another police force to investigate the complaint .You can ring the ipcc also ......xx

Archived