So the US is angry that the Russians and Chinese have used their veto..

Well I used "man" because some girls here also riide Harleys. We have a democracy that allows girls to drive cars and ride motorcycles unlike your women in the middle east who could get slapped around for just sitting behind the wheel of a car :hihi:

my women in the middle east? I didn't realise I had hoes in the middle east, I've never been there, unless it means norfolk (and to be honest, I've never been to norfolk either) - women being slapped around in the middle east , I guess refers to saudi arabia - a vile fascistic theocratic cesspit that the UK and US ass kiss and sell weapons of mass destruction to in return for lovely black oil.

I agree that lasses should ride motorbikes, in fact it should be compulsory

Maybe you should have. What's wrong with that? Is 115000+ deaths justice? For every person killed in the World Trade Centre, 57 more have died.

It's rather disingenuous to blame the Americans for all those deaths.. I'd lay odds that over 90% of those have been caused by muslim factions blowing each other up..

Maybe you should have. What's wrong with that? Is 115000+ deaths justice? For every person killed in the World Trade Centre, 57 more have died.

Most deaths of course caused by Musliims killing Muslims. Whose got the highest kill score in Iraq? Shi'ites or Sunnis?.... and it still goes on. I'll probably be eating breakfast one morning next week and see on the news that another explosion has take place in Baghdad with.... how many casulaties.?

They're own worst enemies. Syria is just the latest example. 5500 dead so far

Oh wait.... Must be the Americans that done it. Bad! bad! naughty Americans

Most deaths of course caused by Musliims killing Muslims. Whose got the highest kill score in Iraq? Shi'ites or Sunnis?.... and it still goes on. I'll probably be eating breakfast one morning next week and see on the news that another explosion has take place in Baghdad with.... how many casulaties.?

They're own worst enemies. Syria is just the latest example. 5500 dead so far

Oh wait.... Must be the Americans that done it. Bad! bad! naughty Americans

why is the politics of the middle east brought down to 'muslims'? the 1st and 2nd world wars aren't defined as 'christians' killing 150 million of each other - its about politics and land and self determination , not religion (or motorbikes)

Lol, don't flatter yourself, I'm busy, I didn't see it.

Drones killing a few people who may or may not have been trying to blow up some innocent citizens who reside in the same country as me does not equate to Americans dying to protect my freedom. And when you factor in the fact that the drone bombings are exactly the kind of things these people can point to to recruit young men it's rather counter productive anyway.

And I wouldn't dream of asking the CIA, even if I could, because I could not trust any answer they might give.

I know one thing. I wouldn't risk my ass dying for someone like you. Do your own dying :D

why is the politics of the middle east brought down to 'muslims'? the 1st and 2nd world wars aren't defined as 'christians' killing 150 million of each other - its about politics and land and self determination , not religion (or motorbikes)

Why do the same people on here keep saying the same thing. That all the deaths in the middle east were down to Americans when we know that the very opposite is true?

You people just cant get along together and that's what it's all about.

You believe that? Have you been watching Fox News mi duck? :| Shoe removal was in place before Richard Reid (ISTR) failed to ignite his trainers. I know this because my good lady was subjected to security shoe sniffing the year before.

The USA has plenty of home grown terrorists, far more than it's ever managed to import.

Yes I watch Fox news among several others. Better than getting my ideas from the Andy Pandy show as you seem to do.

I was never required to remove my shoes before the Richard Reid episode. Maybe only people with smelly feet were

Philippines Airways Flight 434

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Airlines_Flight_434

after this, the only time liquid explosive, concealed in a terrorists shoes (the same guy, Ramzi Yusuf, that was involved in the conspiracy to blow up the World Trade Center in 1993), has ever been used to blow up a commercial aircraft, air passengers in the Philippines have been required to remove their shoes. This is since 1994.

Archived