So the US is angry that the Russians and Chinese have used their veto..

Russia's and China's hypocrisy stinks; they should be both BOOTED OUT of the U.N. IMMEDIATELY or at least for 10 years to teach them a lesson. Also other countries such as the Vatican State which has been supporting Syria and Iran or other Homophobic regimes should be given a final warning...

This all shows just what the Russians and Chinese are. Nations that see no wrong or necessary action to be takne against a regime that has massacred thousands of it's own people.

Time to bring all the American jobs lost to China back to the US and start making our own stuff again and let the Chinese stick their products where the sun dont shine

As for Russia the French word for slut is "putin" An ideal name for that devious little self seeking ex KGB gnome Vladimir Putin.

This all shows just what the Russians and Chinese are. Nations that see no wrong or necessary action to be takne against a regime that has massacred thousands of it's own people.

Time to bring all the American jobs lost to China back to the US and start making our own stuff again and let the Chinese stick their products where the sun dont shine

As for Russia the French word for slut is "putin" An ideal name for that devious little self seeking ex KGB gnome Vladimir Putin.

china isn't quaking anymore mate, it's preparing to rule the world - boycott their products if you can afford german ones, otherwise accept that yank / UK hegemony is dying. I don't suppose russians care that putin means slut in french when you can't keep your house warm without their gas

china isn't quaking anymore mate, it's preparing to rule the world - boycott their products if you can afford german ones, otherwise accept that yank / UK hegemony is dying. I don't suppose russians care that putin means slut in french when you can't keep your house warm without their gas

China has no interest in world domination at all.

It never in the history of the world has done. All China is intersted in is China.

They landed on a different spaceship to the rest of us.

The same may be said about Arabs, very intersted in their own area, but not beyond.

It is Europeans who are the ones who are the adventurers and world dominators it seems.

China has no interest in world domination at all.

It never in the history of the world has done. All China is intersted in is China.

They landed on a different spaceship to the rest of us.

The same may be said about Arabs, very intersted in their own area, but not beyond.

It is Europeans who are the ones who are the adventurers and world dominators it seems.

I agree, but china has the economic impetus whilst the west is dying, when china vetoes imperialist euro / american motions at the UN, it is the political expression of the new realty - the chinese remember vietnam and korea and they are stamping their authority on the world - israel beware.

I agree, but china has the economic impetus whilst the west is dying, when china vetoes imperialist euro / american motions at the UN, it is the political expression of the new realty - the chinese remember vietnam and korea and they are stamping their authority on the world - israel beware.

Vietnam and Korea are on China's doorstep.

In fact, I would say they are part of China.

Israel however is a different kettle of fish.

It is on the Mediterranian coast, nowhere near Arabia.

So why do the Arabs claim it as theirs?

Vietnam and Korea are on China's doorstep.

In fact, I would say they are part of China.

Israel however is a different kettle of fish.

It is on the Mediterranian coast, nowhere near Arabia.

So why do the Arabs claim it as theirs?

not sure if that's sarcastic?

if not -because they've lived there for thousands of years and it borders egypt and syria.

if it is, because they've crossed thousands of miles to invade a far off country and colonize it.

Archived