So the US is angry that the Russians and Chinese have used their veto..

china isn't quaking anymore mate, it's preparing to rule the world - boycott their products if you can afford german ones, otherwise accept that yank / UK hegemony is dying. I don't suppose russians care that putin means slut in french when you can't keep your house warm without their gas

1. We dont get our gas from Russia. We have plenty enough of our own here. Don't you even know that? :huh:

2. I'm assuming you live in the UK. Dont you even know what's going on in your own parliament? :o British Foreigh Secretary William Hague addressed the Commons yesterday. In his address he also criticized China and Russia for vetoing the UN resolution.

3. There are plenty of German cars on the roads here. More in quantity than in the the UK even :hihi:

4. I think you'd better start getting up to speed on what's happening.

This isn't about the US daring to criticize Russia and China They've received widespread condemnation for their veto of the resolutiion. A resolution that was approved by just about every country in the middle east

5. It dont say much about your common sense if you've joined CXC in his opinion. Only CXC could start a thread about Syria and use it to switch to his usual anti-Israeli rants :D

It's the same where I am the shopping centres are full all the time when I shop, have just come back from the Trafford Centre, near Manchester and left at 2pm as it was getting so busy - I certainly wouldn't go shopping if I was broke

I wouldn't shop if I was broke, either. I'm sure some people do, but it can't be everyone. Which means most people probably do have the money to spend. I have noticed credit isn't as easy to get anymore. THANK GOD. When the economy was booming things were insane. I personally feel that since so many people walked away from their crazy high mortgages, they now have money to live normally. Or what's normal for them.

really? what it got to do with the uk?

I bet when the illegal Iraq invasion was in the pipeline, you were all 'for' it.

Then again, what do you expect from an ultra right-wing Neo Zionist (with another username) :cool:

From where I'm sitting right now, I see no evidence whatsoever that America is dying. Some of us are, defending your freedoms as well as our own.
In what way is any of the current military actions being undertaken by the American government helping to defend our freedoms? Let alone yours?

In what way is any of the current military actions being undertaken by the American government helping to defend our freedoms? Let alone yours?

That would be a matter for the CIA to know. Who knows what's going on in Yemen and other places where Al Qaeda are still known to be active.

On the transparent side drones have killed off quite a few known terrorist leaders including Al Aliki in Yemen and of course our old pal bin Laden was well taken care of by our ace military operatives the Seals :D

You'd have to be pretty naive not to believe that these terrorists weren't busily hatching further terrorits acts not only in the US but in the UK and other European countries.

We've lost a few of our freedoms already since 9/11. We dont need to sit back and lose more.... so to surmise your freedoms are being defended.

Archived