How Inconvenient

There was a thread on here a while back which was removed before Christmas. It was a woman who fell at cathedral tram stop in front of a tram and was very seriously hurt, I believe she had a fractured skull and was seriously ill.

You wouldn't believe the nasty stuff that was posted on it about how she had delayed people's journey home and must be stupid and selfish and how awful it was they should have to break their journey because she was being treated and how they would have to have their dinner might be a bit cold when the got in because they'd be delayed and how dreadful that was for them.

Seriously, it was unbelievable. People are bar stewards.

There was a thread on here a while back which was removed before Christmas. It was a woman who fell at cathedral tram stop in front of a tram and was very seriously hurt, I believe she had a fractured skull and was seriously ill.

You wouldn't believe the nasty stuff that was posted on it about how she had delayed people's journey home and must be stupid and selfish and how awful it was they should have to break their journey because she was being treated and how they would have to have their dinner might be a bit cold when the got in because they'd be delayed and how dreadful that was for them.

Seriously, it was unbelievable. People are bar stewards.

As much as it saddens me, it doesn't surprise me at all. There seems to be a lot of selfish individuals about. Suppose they wouldn't object to others complaining to them when it's their turn to have an accident or have someone they love die in a public place.

I would have had to bite my lip.

lol, my lip was bleeding, believe me. I adored the guy who died. He is and probably will remain one of the mest blokes I've ever known.

I have to admit though that when there is a huge traffic jam somewhere, my first thought is always 'what an inconvenience' followed quickly by 'I hope there are roadworks and not an accident'

I think sometimes there are a lot of people who are unintentially callous before their brain kicks in. Some people just say it out load, while others wait before speaking.

What a sad story. But unfortunately some people are so wrapped up in themselves they just don't think about others.

Recently I wad in Southampton Asda when I somehow managed to hurt my back making it very difficult for me to move never mind walk.An assistant was very kind and took me into the changing area before getting a first-aider but there were some people who moaned because the area was out of bounds and so they couldn't try on their clothes in those particular cubicles.

There's nothing as queer as folk! And that never seems to change no matter what

Shoppers complain, as dying man is tended to by paramedics, because they unable to get groceries:

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/889472-shoppers-complain-as-paramedics-tend-to-dying-man

I am really saddened to read this, but at the same time not surprised that humanity has sunk so low. Oddly, when I read this story, I imagined the whinging shoppers as forummers.

Sadened but not suprised.

Archived