Nit-picking forummers: Is it required for lively debate?

No ….. a stalker follows people around the forum ……. Replying to a thread you have already contributed to is hardly stalking.

Ummmmm...Ok, I'll let that one go! As it say's the number of posts someone has made on their posting rather than checking the archives. :hihi::hihi:

Ummmmm...Ok, I'll let that one go! As it say's the number of posts someone has made on their posting rather than checking the archives. :hihi::hihi:

Sorry I don’t get you …. They said they visited the site when they had a sleep problem …….. I was just saying that the with a post count of one a week it was nice to see that their problem wasn’t too bad.

Sorry I don’t get you …. They said they visited the site when they had a sleep problem …….. I was just saying that the with a post count of one a week it was nice to see that their problem wasn’t too bad.

yes I know, it was just my poor attempt at humour. I didn't mean for you to take it as personal affront. it was just meant lightheartedly! :hihi:

Sometimes humour can be totally lost in the written word!

Archived