The Problem with the Banking System: How Money is Made / Created

The reason why this problem will never be fixed is because people will argue tit for tat like this while all the time waiting for the same authorities to fix the problem that they created.

I personally dont think it was an accident that the banks became bankrupt and needed bailing out, it was simply greed and was allowed to happen by government..

The big problem is guys that nothing has changed, If FR and Derivatives caused the problem which i believe it did then it WILL happen again if something isnt done to prevent it..

I wish you guys would try to use your obvious intelligence to try to figure out a solution rather than arguing over the problem..

Peace boys..

Why did Jesus kick the money lenders out of his church, because they're bad news.

Now that religion has taken a back seat and the money lenders are out in force selling off the churches for renovated housing projects and the like, people don't like it.

Go figure.

The government does not print money anymore as far as I'm aware, the banks do, correct me if I'm wrong but the governments now create legal tender in the form of bonds.

Those bonds are me and you, they then sell off those bonds to the stock market, It's just a new form of slave trade.

I think the value of those bonds are backed by the sweat equity created by me and you.

So when a bank goes under, you are obligated to bail them out because it's your bond that was run into debt.

One of the downfalls of losing your sovereignty, as a sovereign you should have an equal share of total wealth generated by the country.

What were you all doing when they were slowly dismantling the magna carta.

"39. No freemen shall be taken or imprisoned or disseised or exiled or in any way destroyed, nor will we go upon him nor send upon him, except by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land.

40. To no one will we sell, to no one will we refuse or delay, right or justice."

Considering everything has already been paid for, why do you pay for it over and over and over again.

It is because of Clause 40 of the magna carta that the governments created a strawman, namely your birth certificate, which is also printed on bonded paper funnily enough.

Face it your bound, your no longer freemen. Unless of course you can shake off the strawman and reclaim your sovereignty.

Good luck in achieving that though, the system is designed never to allow you to do so.

You'll be outcast and forced to live the streets as a free spirit, or at the very least ignored as a conspiracy theorist until eventually you give up trying.

You're right bazrippa, but you have to be certain as to where the root(s) of the problem lie before you can look at meaningful solutions. I think there is more needed than simply regulation of FR and derivatives. There are inherent, systemic problems and discrepancies that nibbling around the edges will not fix.

Another problem is, there are credible sources each claiming different aspects are responsible for economic turmoil. How can a unified solution be formed if even the experts can't agree on the detail of what is wrong?

Why did Jesus kick the money lenders out of his church, because they're bad news.

Now that religion has taken a back seat and the money lenders are out in force selling off the churches for renovated housing projects and the like, people don't like it.

Go figure.

The government does not print money anymore as far as I'm aware, the banks do, correct me if I'm wrong but the governments now create legal tender in the form of bonds.

Those bonds are me and you, they then sell off those bonds to the stock market, It's just a new form of slave trade.

I think the value of those bonds are backed by the sweat equity created by me and you.

So when a bank goes under, you are obligated to bail them out because it's your bond that was run into debt.

One of the downfalls of losing your sovereignty, as a sovereign you should have an equal share of total wealth generated by the country.

What were you all doing when they were slowly dismantling the magna carta.

"39. No freemen shall be taken or imprisoned or disseised or exiled or in any way destroyed, nor will we go upon him nor send upon him, except by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land.

40. To no one will we sell, to no one will we refuse or delay, right or justice."

Considering everything has already been paid for, why do you pay for it over and over and over again.

It is because of Clause 40 of the magna carta that the governments created a strawman, namely your birth certificate, which is also printed on bonded paper funnily enough.

Face it your bound, your no longer freemen. Unless of course you can shake off the strawman and reclaim your sovereignty.

Good luck in achieving that though, the system is designed never to allow you to do so.

You'll be outcast and forced to live the streets as a free spirit, or at the very least ignored as a conspiracy theorist until eventually you give up trying.

I wondered how long we'd go without some FOTL garbage :hihi:

I wondered how long we'd go without some FOTL garbage :hihi:

Yeah well it's that sort of attitude that led to the financial mess in the first place.

Keep spending your interest free CREDIT, and voting for your government.

Surely an adult can govern themselves instead of being a child of the state.

Yeah well it's that sort of attitude that led to the financial mess in the first place.

Keep spending your interest free CREDIT, and voting for your government.

Surely an adult can govern themselves instead of being a child of the state.

We are all covered by the laws of the country no matter how much FOTL pretend they're not. And you do know the birth bond stuff has been disproven so may times. I don't think the likes of Menard even believe it - although that won't stop them peddling their wares to the poor sods who end up in jail for following their "advice".

Perhaps you'd like to start a thread putting forward FOTL "beliefs" - we could do with a good laugh.

We are all covered by the laws of the country no matter how much FOTL pretend they're not. And you do know the birth bond stuff has been disproven so may times. I don't think the likes of Menard even believe it - although that won't stop them peddling their wares to the poor sods who end up in jail for following their "advice".

Since when have I pretended that the laws of the land don't apply to me?

I don't ever recall saying that they don't.

Have you ever stopped to talk to Alf, the long white bearded free spirit in town that buys his food with bottle tops?

I've certainly served him many times when I worked in the spar, I even stayed behind to watch that bottle top run through the accounts as legal tender.

Up until the dismantling of the magna carta freemen were'nt laughed at.

Now they appear to be mythical monsters, generated by commercial laws.

We all abide by the laws of the land whether freemen or not.

No harm no loss, can't get any simpler.

As for Menard, he does what he pleases, I aint one of his sycophants.

I just am what I am.

One thing is for certain, I aint no slave to the financial system and I don't need no governance in order to live a law abiding life.

Since when have I pretended that the laws of the land don't apply to me?

I don't ever recall saying that they don't.

Have you ever stopped to talk to Alf, the long white bearded free spirit in town that buys his food with bottle tops?

I've certainly served him many times when I worked in the spar, I even stayed behind to watch that bottle top run the accounts as legal tender.

Bottle tops as legal tender? That's a good 'un :hihi:

C'mon - give us all a laugh and start a FOTL thread - birth bonds traded on the stock market :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Bottle tops as legal tender? That's a good 'un :hihi:

C'mon - give us all a laugh and start a FOTL thread - birth bonds traded on the stock market :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yes bottle tops, I thought it strange too, refused to serve him a few times, but it's illegal (notice I don't say unlawful) to refuse to accept legal tender.

And yeah I watched my manager run it through the accounts and stuck it in the same bag as all the other tender that went to the bank.

Who I assume also ran it through the accounts.

Archived