Tan and white dog found *sorted*

richard1984

Only American Pitbulls are illegal in the UK. If it was a cross bread American Pitbull, Then the R.S.P.C.A would have taken him there and then without any questions. Post an advert on GUMTREE for the dog and see what response you get.

....and please don't do this. Dog fighters pick dogs up from gumtree for dog bait. The dog would be better being put down than ending up in that position. There is a huge campaign goin on about this at the minute :(

Who's going to understand this title, not too many people I wouldn't think please change it to say 'tan and white dog found' or something to that effect ! It probably won't be a pitbull as not many people actually know what they look like.

Has anyone phoned the OP ?

Who's going to understand this title, not too many people I wouldn't think please change it to say 'tan and white dog found' or something to that effect ! It probably won't be a pitbull as not many people actually know what they look like.

Has anyone phoned the OP ?

I will change it but to be honest if its already in the kennels I doubt that there is much anyone can do now, I was a bit confused as to what the OP was wanting as this was in the business section :confused:

Christ what a debate.anyway thanks for the messages but the dog has now been homed cheers

So after all that do we actually get to find out what happened with the dog? I find these threads really frustrating, people try to help and worry about what is happening all to find out nothing really, so was the dog never left in the kennels then? and if not and it was a pit how come they let it leave? just wondering like!

Archived