More smoking restrictions on the way.

Think your going abit over kill, it does happen btw and there are 4 pubs I go in that do this. Don't ask me to name because I won't tell

I'm sure it does happen. But so does a licencee loosing his pub and licence. It has to be very difficult to spread the word if no one tells anyone else.:huh:

There was never other than a meeting of minds. I defy you to find anywhere where I have suggested anything other than that. That seems to be reserved for folks who want to carp on about the smoking ban by claiming it is about to be extended to the Middle of Clumber Park.

Actually if you want to study me that closely you will note that my annual mileage is around 2500. As the Jaguar is regarded as one of the most efficient engines in production and equiped with twin catalytic converters, I am undoubtably contributing less polution than the average Cireon 2CV owner.:)

P.S. The Jag is actually for sale because I now have a baby daughter.

Nothing at all to do with me,or to do with the OP,but what's the new car going to be.my money's on a Range Rover.if not,I won't start a thread on carbon footprints :)

Nothing at all to do with me,or to do with the OP,but what's the new car going to be.my money's on a Range Rover.if not,I won't start a thread on carbon footprints :)

OK its a fair cop but it's a turbo diesel so it will no doubt do 45 mpg.

Nothing protects my little darling better from her mummie's driving.

Do you know I have just realised that in my 58 years although I know loads of people who smoke.or have smoked I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say I could not name one of my friends or relatives who have died due to their smoking!

How I envy you.I sat with both my parents when they were told they were terminally ill with only months to live from lung cancer. Strange thing was they both packed in when they were told they were dying. A slow painful death especially so young and didn't want to die.

It certainly is your choice but a bit too late for choice when your luck runs out.

OK its a fair cop but it's a turbo diesel so it will no doubt do 45 mpg.

Not doing 50 miles a week it won't.

Better get off this thread and start my new carbon footprint thread.see you there.:)

Well actually it does about 25 or so which isn't bad. It's a good job I didn't tell you what my hubby drives. :hihi:

I dont see the fascination of someone needing to smoke in the car anyway. Why not just have one before you get in? Surely it should be banned full stop, I would class it more of a distraction like using your mobile phone in the car. If some one is having a cig in the car then their full attention is not being paid to road, therefore putting other motorists and pedestrians at risk. Does anyone else think it should be banned?

Archived