What helps you to relax?

25 to 35 is ok....anything above 35 is too hot.

I'll go up to about 43 if the humidity is very low. It'S never very low around here though.

We went out for a meal last week and when we walked in to the restaurant, they had the heating on - great big radiant gas fires. I was a bit surprised and I asked the waitress why they were on. "Well, it's cold outside! It's 65'F!" (18'C) :hihi:

Apparently, most people around here put the heat on when the temperatures get down to about 20'C.

When I'm on holiday in my timeshare in London, no phone calls or interruptions

I also enjoy listening to the radio in bed, it's only tiny and works with two AA batteries so it doesn't matter if I fall asleep with it on

Very early morning shopping when not many people around, having a latte afterwards

I am at my most relaxed when I am on holiday in a hot country. I am laid on a beach on a sunbed under the shade of my parasol. When I get overheated I go in for a cooling dip. I can hear the sound of the sea lapping around my feet. God's in his heaven and all's right with the world. HAPPY DAYS!:)

for me its a can of stella, a bj, while watching startrek tng dvd.

Archived