Kilner Way Retail Park thread

Been today. Ridiculous that there are zebra crossings in the car park but no actual crossing to get from one side of the complex to the other, have to rely on the good nature of the drivers to stop as there was no gap in traffic coming in whilst we were there. Worst thought out car park in my opinion !

Car park is terrible, as someone has stated it is really difficult getting across car park (zebra crossings in the parking areas but not across the center road!). Also traffic backs up onto Halifax road due to the narrow left turn allowing one car at a time.

I don't think they have parking restrictions so even worse come Hillsborough home games.

Car park is terrible, as someone has stated it is really difficult getting across car park (zebra crossings in the parking areas but not across the center road!). Also traffic backs up onto Halifax road due to the narrow left turn allowing one car at a time.

I don't think they have parking restrictions so even worse come Hillsborough home games.

Can't they move around, away from the centre?

It's good. Well will be if shops are thought out. I don't think an m&s would go well there to be honest just as sainsbury isn't doing well.

There is only 3 units spare now. I think there needs to be more shops than just the extra 3.

I heard a h&m is coming there.

I think a sports direct would do well there. It wouldn't be my choice of shop but in my opinion it would do well there.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 22:03 ----------

Bet it's a right dive.

The Moor is better.

If you mean Kilner way, it's not a dive at all. I go all the time for Halford and pets at home. The one thing I hope that doesn't happen is that once more general stores land there that it doesn't become a hang out for rough kids from the area.

I was in Sainsburys yesterday, and it was busier than I'd previously seen it. Although I shop at other supermarkets, I'm loving having Sainsburys as an option for the sheer quality of some of their goods. I don't shop in Pets at Home, and rarely in Halfords, but an M&S would get a thumbs up from me.

Bet it's a right dive.

The Moor is better.

Bet it's a right dive means you haven't seen it. Kilner way is OK and I've had no trouble crossing road. The Moor is a joke.

---------- Post added 07-09-2015 at 09:53 ----------

M&S would be ace, but I genuinely can't see them making much money. I did an M&S tea on Saturday night and it was over £25 without wine or anything. Can't see many people being happy with that.

M & S is rubbish. You can get equally good food a lot cheaper in Iceland

No they don't, went up there the other week just before a match.

The place was pretty much rammed, and most of those were people parking up to go to the match.

There's no parking restrictions there so nothing they can do.