Rev Paisley about to leave

yea. like hawkins.

Yeah, Hawkins.I'd be careful. His fanatical followers will stop at nothing. Only last week a scientist who criticised "A Brief History of Time' got caught in a downpour probably caused by disgruntled followers of Hawkins with cloud bursting technology.

Please expand upon this point and explain to us all how Hawkins is a 'fanatic'.

pete morris in post26 said he hates all fanatics, i just asked if he included science fanatics, steven hawkins being one of them. i guess my point is some types of fanatic are positive.

pete morris in post26 said he hates all fanatics, i just asked if he included science fanatics, steven hawkins being one of them. i guess my point is some types of fanatic are positive.

Steven Hawkins might be a science fanatic, but that's a love of the subject, and he doesn't try to ram it down other peoples throats!...Not that he's capable! :hihi:

He always stuck to his guns.

He never denied his beliefs.

He was not a hypocrite.

They are things, although they are wrong, are to be admired in a man.

Yeah, apart from that whole bit where he took up a post in the Stormont government even though he had been strongly against power sharing.

It was good he did it in the end but he totally back tracked on his beliefs.

Archived