Where to go all-inclusive in October?

Then go in August instead!

You could try the Caribbean if you can afford it.

Canaries probably wont be too bad & the weather should still be good.

Obviously as im asking about October, i want advice on october. Not august. It is possible to get a mixture in october you know. Thanks for the canaries advice.

Syria, if you are looking for a cheap and inexpensive break.

What is your definition of cheap?

Think we paid £1,500 for 2 weeks all inclusive in a 4 star hotel in turkey last june which had just been modernised and was better than a 5star in the caribbean! Think we fell lucky though because this year the same hotel is up a few hundred now its got good reviews after renovation.

Think we paid £1,500 for 2 weeks all inclusive in a 4 star hotel in turkey last june which had just been modernised and was better than a 5star in the caribbean! Think we fell lucky though because this year the same hotel is up a few hundred now its got good reviews after renovation.

For how many people??

£750 pp (if two people) isnt what I would call cheap, I'd say thats average for what we spend on S/C

We did Tenerife in Late October/Early November and it was pretty busy, but I didnt pay for that holiday :hihi:...

Archived