Got a job but still hassled by the jobcentre!

The cut off point for JSA is 16 hrs work,anything over this and you cant sign on,as to HB I think you can still claim if your on low wages.you can also claim for CTB if your not earning a lot,go to the housing office and they will work out how much benefit you wil get.

Of course because they work 15 hrs they do indeed have to sign on,only way round it is to go over 16 hrs.

The cut off point for JSA is 16 hrs work,anything over this and you cant sign on,as to HB I think you can still claim if your on low wages.you can also claim for CTB if your not earning a lot,go to the housing office and they will work out how much benefit you wil get.

Of course because they work 15 hrs they do indeed have to sign on,only way round it is to go over 16 hrs.

If that is the case would they not have benefits reduced pound for pound?

Unless, for that 15 hours you earn more than what you would get per week on JSA...

yeah i was in apart time job and so still signing on, and i STILL had to go on the restart courses etc they send you on even tho i was working and still had to look in the paper and apply for jobs which i couldve done all from home (the course was in a town 2 buses away from me)

Archived