Got a job but still hassled by the jobcentre!

yeah i was in apart time job and so still signing on, and i STILL had to go on the restart courses etc they send you on even tho i was working and still had to look in the paper and apply for jobs which i couldve done all from home (the course was in a town 2 buses away from me)

Still on the dole?

Does that mean you was still claiming money from the government?

Still on the dole?

Does that mean you was still claiming money from the government?

yes cos it was part time, cant remember how much i got paid now, was only a couple of hundred pound a week or someat, so you sign on still and get the difference to make it up, plus obviously yer national insurance stamps still get paid etc.

yes cos it was part time, cant remember how much i got paid now, was only a couple of hundred pound a week or someat, so you sign on still and get the difference to make it up, plus obviously yer national insurance stamps still get paid etc.

In that case, you should still attend all they ask you to IMO.

In that case, you should still attend all they ask you to IMO.

why?

having a part time job shows your willing to work

it shows your looking for work

BUT

it actually gets in the way of your job sometimes

and like i said for 2 bus journeys there and 2 back i couldve actually looked in the papers and online for jobs and phoned miself, INFACT the full time job i have now is down to ME, not their courses, and nor the jobcentre

all it is is beaurocracy

in my eyes if your trying and actually got a job there should be a relaxation of the rules to make it slightly easier

why?

having a part time job shows your willing to work

it shows your looking for work

BUT

it actually gets in the way of your job sometimes

and like i said for 2 bus journeys there and 2 back i couldve actually looked in the papers and online for jobs and phoned miself, INFACT the full time job i have now is down to ME, not their courses, and nor the jobcentre

all it is is beaurocracy

in my eyes if your trying and actually got a job there should be a relaxation of the rules to make it slightly easier

No need to whinge about the buses etc, you had the option to sign off, seems you want the money but don't want to do anything for it.

No need to whinge about the buses etc, you had the option to sign off, seems you want the money but don't want to do anything for it.

like working?

your just a troll arent you? you dont actually want to help in this thread, nor create a decent debate

you just want to attack people honest enough to give their experiences of it and have a dig at those on "benefits"

like working?

your just a troll arent you? you dont actually want to help in this thread, nor create a decent debate

you just want to attack people honest enough to give their experiences of it and have a dig at those on "benefits"

Hit a nerve?

You put your thoughts across, I put mine, is this not debating?

how, exactly have you helped this thread?

Archived