Why is this a hate crime and NOT a racist attack?

Ha ha! You always run away from awkward questions.

"So if this kids gets chased by a group of lads for doing no more than being in their community has he not got the right to feel that it was racially motivated and have it treated as such ?"

That applies to Mods and Rockers, yes or no?

Ok as you are finding it difficult, Mods or Rockers for that matter are not a race of people, thus it cannot be racial. :loopy:

So you think the fights between Mods and Rockers were racist?
Mods hate Rockers because they are Rockers and Vice Versa = hate

If you hate people for being a different race = racism.

If your still struggling with it I'm afraid you will have to get someone else to help you out.

If you struggle with that then this will really throw you...

Its like the misconception that being anti Jewish is 'Racist'. Being Jewish is not a race, its religious, that's why they have the word 'Anti Semitic'.

Anti Islamic is on the same lines, its in its own category.

I'm not sure what Mods would come under if we needed a specific word, maybe Modest ??

Thing is this attack isn't the first of this type in Hyde, a month ago an English kid got half his ear bitten off, and this is Hyde (not a highly populated muslim area) like Ashton which is.

I've told our lass not to let her son whose sixteen anywhere near Ashton or Hyde alone night or day - they live in Denton (five mins in a car from Hyde)

These attacks are happening more and more - if the police do not act or actually try to find the filth that did this people will start to take the law into their own hands, then we have big problems, it's only a matter of time

How would you decide whether an attack was racist or not?

If there is not other motive then its the only motive.

You tell me what the motive for a gang of Asians, in an Asian community, is to beat to a pulp 2 white kids. Even if the evidence is hard to suggest it should not be ruled out as is obviously the case here from what the Police statement to the BBC is saying.

What's your conclusion ?

More to the point, isn't it what the victim thinks, the actual person who suffered the attack ?

Also forgot to mention, I've seen a few 'hate posts' on FB regarding this latest attack in Hyde, not from muslims, but from english people, from this kids family and friends, they are seething - vengeance being the 'key' word

That's an extremely unwise post if anything does happen. You've just offered incriminating evidence of conspiracy to commit violent acts.

If there is not other motive then its the only motive.

You tell me what the motive for a gang of Asians, in an Asian community, is to beat to a pulp 2 white kids. Even if the evidence is hard to suggest it should not be ruled out as is obviously the case here from what the Police statement to the BBC is saying.

What's your conclusion ?

More to the point, isn't it what the victim thinks, the actual person who suffered the attack ?

I wouldn't go along with that, If it was racially motivated I'd expect to hear some racial abuse thrown in.

Three guys tried to rob me when I was going to my brothers, I don't think there was any racial motivation, they were just thieving skumbags.

Archived