Non-Speaking Roles Available in a Short Film

Hello all,

I am currently in the process of making a short film, and am on the look out for some actors.

I am looking for 2 actors; a male and a female.

As both of these roles have a certain degree of nudity, I thought it would be a good idea to contact the Sheffield Forum.

Because of the nature of the film, there will be no need for previous acting experience, but there will be a requirement to remove certain areas of clothing as outlined below.

The film is a black comedy, and is intended to have some 'disturbing' and rather confusing imagery.

Character #1: Male

- Preferably aged 30+

- Must be overweight. The heavier the better, and must be willing to be very lighthearted about this.

- Must be willing to be in just underwear.

Character #2: Female

- Preferably 40+

- Must be open and easy going.

- Must be willing to wear lingerie.

The film is to play upon the stereotypes of certain types of people, and is not intended to make fun of anyone. It is simply showing the ridiculousness of the extremities of said sterotypes.

Unfortunately, we are on a very tight budget, and therefore will not be able to offer financial benefits, aside from travelling and food costs, for the days of filming. However, we are willing to come to some kind of arrangement.

For any more information or any queries whatsoever, reply to this thread, PM or email me.

Thanks, hope to hear some responses soon.

Archived