How to stop pushing in and agitation in pubs.

Some people don't know how to get served at a crowded bar though. I remember when some of the new intake of students would arrive in The Hadfield and they'd get to the front of the massed ranks then hmm and ahhh about what to buy then turn round to their friends to ask them what they wanted and inform them they didn't have dubonnet etc etc

By which time the bar staff had moved off to serve more obviously thirsty people who knew about eye contact and not letting the grass grow under their feet.

A bugbear I have is people (usually fat, hairy, real ale drinking blokes) who once they get served decide that they'll then occupy that particular place at the bar for the whole night. They spread out, trump a lot and seem to think that their glass should be filled before all those behind them desperately trying to circumvent their huge butt in order to get a look in.

Some people don't know how to get served at a crowded bar though. I remember when some of the new intake of students would arrive in The Hadfield and they'd get to the front of the massed ranks then hmm and ahhh about what to buy then turn round to their friends to ask them what they wanted and inform them they didn't have dubonnet etc etc

By which time the bar staff had moved off to serve more obviously thirsty people who knew about eye contact and not letting the grass grow under their feet.

A bugbear I have is people (usually fat, hairy, real ale drinking blokes) who once they get served decide that they'll then occupy that particular place at the bar for the whole night. They spread out, trump a lot and seem to think that their glass should be filled before all those behind them desperately trying to circumvent their huge butt in order to get a look in.

How do you know that they trump a lot? I do realise that some people have strange fetishes.:gag:

Archived