Reporting benefit fraud - dilemma

All this rant about about £60 a wk

And for ur info the police wouldn't deal with such a

Petty crime it would be the benefits

Fraud dept as the police are for to busy catching criminals. For ur info I live in a very sought after area people

Don't have to live on the wybourn to have views on this comment and I don't think you should be slating peoples residential areas!!!!!

How dare you accuse me of trolling ? I am merely going on previous posts on this forum, re; your situation, of which there are many :rant: Now, when you are as disabled as me ie; Full motability and medium care allowance then you call me a troll. Until then, stop accusing me of trolling you sad little man. I have a spinal degenerative condition that will leave me immobile within the next 5 years and all I ever hear you gripe on about is aspergers syndrome. you will have mobility I WON'T. Get off your high horse Rich and realise that there are other people out there with far worse problems than you but still have an opinion. The body may not work properly anymore but the mind does.:rant:

I suppose that means that I will get another ban then for daring to question your post ???

I don't want anyone to be "milking the system" but am not liking this Muldoon. The disabled turning against the disabled is pretty low. You may not have your mobility at some time in the future - Rich will well have other issues he has to deal with.

i suspect someone who lives very near me is claiming JSA and working nights, in fact i know he works nights, however, this man is from an eastern european country, i have also had a "run in" with him, now i dont know what to do, my conscience says i should report it but i worry he may suspect its me and he has some dodgy looking mates, i worry for my own safety and maybe he will be deported, what shall i do?

Report him!!

All this rant about about £60 a wk

And for ur info the police wouldn't deal with such a

Petty crime it would be the benefits

Fraud dept as the police are for to busy catching criminals. For ur info I live in a very sought after area people

Don't have to live on the wybourn to have views on this comment and I don't think you should be slating peoples residential areas!!!!!

Why do you think it is only £60 per week?

Archived