Reporting benefit fraud - dilemma

Just wondered how you are so sure, since no-one needs to go to cash any benefits these days, and they are all paid into the bank, unless you have seen him signing on of course, then you would obviously know for a fact.

Why would he suspect it was you? Do you have other problems with him? x

You still have to report to the Job Centre Plus every two weeks. Its pretty obvious someone is signing on if you see them heading there.

Now, when you are as disabled as me ie; Full motability and medium care allowance then you call me a troll.

I have heard that free taxis are available especially if you think that the bus station looks a bit rough, then again my mother is in her 80`s, worked all her life and still has to pay for a taxi to get to her day centre.

Its amazing what some people manage to claim for :o now where did I see that post about the free taxi ……… I will give you one guess.

All the best with you problems.

single parent on income support with 3 children (weekly rate):

personal allowance £ 65.00

dependant’s allowance (x3 kids) £ 57.00 x 3

family premium £ 22.00

total £ 258.00 per week

x 52 weeks £ 13,416.00 per year

plus:

council tax (paid by local authority) £ 800.00 (p.a)

rent (paid by local authority) £ 4,680.00 (p.a)

total net equivalent income: £ 18,896.00 per year

plus:

free dental/optical treatment & free prescriptions

family premium £ 22.00

total £ 258.00 per week

plus:

plus:

Cheers for that ……… just the kind of thing you need to know when you are on nights all week and get less than 19k a year :(

Cheers for that ……… just the kind of thing you need to know when you are on nights all week and get less than 19k a year :(

Yes, apologies for that Grandad.Malky - I guess it just needed to be pointed out that, when people on benefit say that they "only get £65 a week", they're usually talking about their personal allowance - not taking into account all the other benefits that go with it (depending on their circumstances).

family premium £ 22.00

total £ 258.00 per week

plus:

plus:

you keep missing free school lunches of this list...........and that the gross is about £25 000

This might be off topic, but don't you think with all this encouragement by the government / media to shop our neighbours etc we come closer and closer to a Police State?

Ironic really when you think that those at the top have never been so corrupt...

I have heard that free taxis are available especially if you think that the bus station looks a bit rough, then again my mother is in her 80`s, worked all her life and still has to pay for a taxi to get to her day centre.

Its amazing what some people manage to claim for :o now where did I see that post about the free taxi ……… I will give you one guess.

All the best with you problems.

If you work nights, why don't you take your mother to the day centre?

Archived