Reporting benefit fraud - dilemma

Not really. Lie to the cops, or refuse to help them, then the cops have to investigate. So whilst they're busy checking whether or not what you are saying is true, children are getting abused because the cops are tied up elsewhere.

Well done people who refuse to "grass" to the cops, you're the paedophile's best mate!

So if I get pulled for speeding I'm contributing to chabbie tampering :roll:

Anyone who refuses to "grass" is basically making it easier for paedophiles. The cops have to investigate everything. If you don't help them, they have to do more work, so they spend less time catching paedophiles. Anyone who says

"Don't grass"

is basically saying

"Help more paedophiles get away with it!"

This is the most irrelevant post on a thread I have ever read!

It has nothing whatsoever to ddo with the original topic, so pleas go start your own thread on your chosen topic.

Anyone who refuses to "grass" is basically making it easier for paedophiles. The cops have to investigate everything. If you don't help them, they have to do more work, so they spend less time catching paedophiles. Anyone who says

"Don't grass"

is basically saying

"Help more paedophiles get away with it!"

The police don't investigate or prosecute benefit fraud. There is a special agency for it. In the unlikely event that they ever cleaned up all benefit fraud, I don't suppose they would then be sent out to look fo paedophiles.

The police don't investigate or prosecute benefit fraud. There is a special agency for it. In the unlikely event that they ever cleaned up all benefit fraud, I don't suppose they would then be sent out to look fo paedophiles.

I was talking about the "Grassing is wrong" argument.

Not really. Lie to the cops, or refuse to help them, then the cops have to investigate. So whilst they're busy checking whether or not what you are saying is true, children are getting abused because the cops are tied up elsewhere.

Well done people who refuse to "grass" to the cops, you're the paedophile's best mate!

So grass someone up for a petty crime, that they're possibly not even committing, so the police investigate, or don't say anything, which leaves the police free.

How does grassing help them to catch paedophiles then? Unless you're grassing up a paedophile?

"Grass" is a term used by those who equally could be on the receiving end..anyone using it is highly suspicious.

I graft every day..weekends too. Now, for some liberty taking scumbag to fraudulently claim while working, is thieving money from my pocket.

Pondlife, just like those at the other end of the spectrum.

Archived