Anyone using Pinterest to help plan their wedding??

I want to be, just discovered it and I have so many word docs filled with pics and links that would be better pinned, but on the waiting list to get on it :o( at this rate we'll be wed before I get on it (tho its ideal for any fuiture projects, and I always have a project!)

oh heck, pintrest is the new craze sweeping etsy and folksy as a promotional tool....and i just havent had the time to get to grips with it :(

theres also craftjuice and stumbleupon which are handy for sharing those finds...again, im afraid my technical ability has elluded me with thes sites too!

to be honest, they seem pretty easy to use, its the time issue i cant manage...with 8 orders coming in over the last 24 hours alone and the 6 currently on the books im at capacity at the mo! :help:

x

nice photos,i did not known about this website so far,looks very interesting :)

so i have to request an "invitation" ,otherwise i can`t register ?

yeah I though that was ridiculous.. makes it seem a very closed community and quite elitist if you ask me but, hey ho I luckily had a friend on it who sent me an invite :)

yeah I though that was ridiculous.. makes it seem a very closed community and quite elitist if you ask me but, hey ho I luckily had a friend on it who sent me an invite :)

you mean close,right? the community is very big as far as i can see.... it`s nice,it`s entertaining,it`s fun...you can make your own album,share it...but i don`t see it very useful :)

you mean close,right? the community is very big as far as i can see.... it`s nice,it`s entertaining,it`s fun...you can make your own album,share it...but i don`t see it very useful :)

folksy and etsy sellers are using it to cross promote each other via the teams/communities to their own wider circles thus driving views, shares and sales....ultimately its extra exposure.

in a way in you have a project, i suppose it good for creating a mood board for it.

as a seller, i can see how it would be useful to promote yourself and share a bit of your personality with clients by showing your inspirations, tastes etc.

x

Archived