Who Scared Of Putting The Heating On? Disgrace.

It's about 8C in my flat atm, haven't had the heating on this year, bar a couple of occasions when I've had elderly guests.

I don't find it cold. My annual electric and gas bills are under £280, whilst my nan receives more than this in fuel benefit; £200 winter fuel allowance + £80 utility credit + £25/week cold weather payments if cold enough.

I find the summer worse than the winter, will get round to putting in AC at some point so I can keep the temp below 20C all year round!

It's about 8C in my flat atm, haven't had the heating on this year, bar a couple of occasions when I've had elderly guests.

I don't find it cold. My annual electric and gas bills are under £280, whilst my nan receives more than this in fuel benefit; £200 winter fuel allowance + £80 utility credit + £25/week cold weather payments if cold enough.

I find the summer worse than the winter, will get round to putting in AC at some point so I can keep the temp below 20C all year round!

Are you a penguin or something?

My baths red hot and probably no more than 45 degrees!

That means we might all die from the foreign legion thing. I had a bath in 4ft and I might die along with the old folk sticking to chairs with ice cubes growing of them. I 'm not happy. The Tories are the scum of the earth. I bet Cameron is turning the heating up tonight, along with Paul Daniels.

Archived