Who Scared Of Putting The Heating On? Disgrace.

I refuse to put on my heating unless there is snow outside. Not because I don't feel cold but because I'm not paying those robbing swine in the Energy companies a penny more than I have to. The prices of jumpers and duvets don't go up by 18% every flaming year!

I refuse to put on my heating unless there is snow outside. Not because I don't feel cold but because I'm not paying those robbing swine in the Energy companies a penny more than I have to. The prices of jumpers and duvets don't go up by 18% every flaming year!

I know, we are getting robbed. I am sat here posting wrapped in thermals, big coat on, and a massive hat. Older peeps are SUFFERING tonight, and nobody gives a dam :(

Bit dramatic. Why? are they going to die

Totally agree. The op is being completely dramatic.

Is it not the old people who get free insulation to their homes?

Is it not the old people who get free cavity wall checks?

Is it not the old people who get winter fuel allowance?

How much more of our taxes do we need to spend heating their homes. Times are tough for everyone - not just them.

Many can easily afford to put the heat on.

Totally agree. The op is being completely dramatic.

Is it not the old people who get free insulation to their homes?

Is it not the old people who get free cavity wall checks?

Is it not the old people who get winter fuel allowance?

How much more of our taxes do we need to spend heating their homes. Times are tough for everyone - not just them.

Many can easily afford to put the heat on.

Are you mad? Have you seen the figures of old people who are DIEING every year? Good for you mate, many of theses 'old people' paided taxes and fought a war so you can post on a forum like this. Bah!

Archived