Karl Lagerfeld says Adele is 'too fat'.

She may be wider than the women he prefers to be around. He's entitled to comment upon that, just as she's entitled to think that he's a judgemental wazzock.

I mean really, who listens to someone who spends their entire life working on the external appearance of some stick thin rich women and ignoring the fact that most of them have to abuse their bodies to stay that thin isn't really that likely to have an opinion that I care about.

She has a nice voice, she is pretty. Never noticed that she was "fat"

No wonder young females end up with eating disorders when we have idiots like this.

When I first saw a picture of Adele the only thing I noticed was her age, I expected her to be older. Must be a fashion designer/ man thing to worry about her size.

She's making a career out of singing. She's good at singing. Not sure why he felt the need to comment on any thing else, she could be a bad driver but why would he care she's not his chauffeur, she's not trying to model for him so he shouldn't care about her size.

She may be wider than the women he prefers to be around. He's entitled to comment upon that, just as she's entitled to think that he's a judgemental wazzock.

I mean really, who listens to someone who spends their entire life working on the external appearance of some stick thin rich women and ignoring the fact that most of them have to abuse their bodies to stay that thin isn't really that likely to have an opinion that I care about.

Exactly Medusa , why would anyone really give any regard to the opinions of a judgemental wazzock who looks like an emaciated whippet being strangled by a too tight shirt collar.

I,ve been a size zero. I've been a size 18 . At the moment i'm a 12 and I've never found it necessary to pass comment on anybody else's size or shape ,but I'm making an exception in KL s case cos it really wound me up .

Archived