Time to end the supermarket 'happy hour'?

ALCOHOLICS will find money to buy booze no matter how much it costs.

For the rest of us, don't believe the hype - we all drinking less now than we used to 10 years ago. Despite what the media would have us believe.

In my 30's I sadly just don't have the drinking capacity I had before and that alone is enough to stop me getting ****** on a regular basis:hihi: It's just not worth it for a stinking hangover! I know I'm not the only one as well. Teenagers/students have always wanted to get drunk and always will. It's normal and they won't all end up as alcoholics! Putting up the price of booze will certainly raise taxes but certainly won't stop binge drinking.

The ban smoking brigade need to realise that vehicle exhaust fumes which we breath in everyday contain harmful chemicals as well.

I think that they understand that our society is built around the use of motor vehicles, whilst at the same time realising that world doesn't revolve around smokers.

The ban smoking brigade need to realise that vehicle exhaust fumes which we breath in everyday contain harmful chemicals as well.

I think the benefits to the country of the internal combustion engine (with strict emission controls) slightly outweigh the 'benefits' of smoking.

Alcohol isn't addictive?! Well.....you learn something new every day!!!

You need to read all the words that are written, you missed

extremely

So to repeat myself for you

alcohol isn't extremely addictive, unlike nicotine or heroin.

Clear?

You need to read all the words that are written, you missed

So to repeat myself for you

Clear?

You should start your own AA group.

It's addictive enough. Millions of people who only drink socially would notice a withdrawal from alcohol if they had a few weeks off. Millions of people wouldn't even be able to have a few weeks off. If you're a smoker, it's quite obvious that your addicted. Not so obvious if your adicted to alcohol, unless you're an extreme alcoholic.

You should start your own AA group.

It's addictive enough. Millions of people who only drink socially would notice a withdrawal from alcohol if they had a few weeks off. Millions of people wouldn't even be able to have a few weeks off. If you're a smoker, it's quite obvious that your addicted. Not so obvious if your adicted to alcohol, unless you're an extreme alcoholic.

You claimed it was as addictive as nicotine, it isn't.

http://www.bma-wellness.com/addictions/Alcohol.html

You should have a read about it, even developing a physical dependence takes some effort.

Some people just don’t get cancer from smoking....most do. But smokers are prepared to take that risk.

Anyway.......Job done! I’m off to do something with my life. Twaz a pleasure peeing you lot off again! Ta-tar!

Confession from a troll. Says it all really

Archived