Looking for a good Bodybuilding gym in Sheffield - Please Help!!

Hi guys! Im in the S4 area of Sheffield and im wanting to start bodybuilding again! So could you guys please recommend me a good gym to go to that has a good owner and good atmosphere to train there please :)

Extra Info: I use to train at a gym in Wincobank and I found the place to intimidating to train :|

Thanks in advance! :D

Hi guys! Im in the S4 area of Sheffield and im wanting to start bodybuilding again! So could you guys please recommend me a good gym to go to that has a good owner and good atmosphere to train there please :)

Extra Info: I use to train at a gym in Wincobank and I found the place to intimidating to train :|

Gyms are often intimidating to train in, especially body-building gyms.

You could always just join a regular gym and bodybuild there. As long as it has adequate free-weights and a few machines I don't see a problem

have you considered lloydies gym? it's local to you and i've seen many people experience great gains in a short period of time.

Yep i've been to that particular gym twice a few years back before I joined the gym in wincobank, and I found it lacked some equipment cardio wise, but dont know if it has changed much since I went there, but having said that I might pay the gym a visit just to see what's what!.

Another few questions has anyone here ever been to the Flex gym in parson cross? what is it like to train in? and how much does it cost to train there?

Thanks in advance again :)

Theres a good one in parson cross called flex next to co-op and a chip shop its a small gym but only costs £2 a time don valley cost about £7 a time

Theres a good one in parson cross called flex next to co-op and a chip shop its a small gym but only costs £2 a time don valley cost about £7 a time

If you can street-fight your way from your car to the gym in one piece you shouldn't need to bulk up

Archived