Ladies- what mens aftershave / cologne makes you go Hmmmmm?

I like to wear Men's aftershaves on occasion myself as they tend to be quite sandalwood and amber based. I have Dior's Higher for men which i really like. The l'occitane one is lovely. I like Citrus ones on men but have an old skool love of original Paco Rabanne in the Green box and Quorum even though they must be used sparingly!

Thanks,but not that one.

I would say the bottle stood around 3inch and was all black in colour,and spherical in shape.The lady may have been a Goth kinda girl,so i was wondering do Goths have a signature scent like heavy rockers used to wear that pertunia oil(or whatever it was called) I know she didn't purchase it from one of the mainstream stores,so maybe it came from a boutique or summat??

It's the best smelling scent on the planet! Sooo powerful,but sensual!:D

It comes in different bottles so could be Patchouli?

or poison

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVYzWanoMkMxdWBAiFPnRG48BRW2NFlozcdvN0C_gl15pU8dY_fg

• 6 months later...

I'm something of a fragrance enthusiast and collector (active on perfume forums like Basenotes) and the general consensus amongst the fragrance community is that a fragrance called Aventus by Creed is one of the most powerful 'panty droppers' [sic] of all time. It's expensive but worth a sniff!

People wearing patchouli give the impression of never washing-I am probably offending many Woodstock survivors but its the truth.

It's a frequent association - although there's patchouli in absolutely loads of commercially available scents too.

People wearing patchouli give the impression of never washing-I am probably offending many Woodstock survivors but its the truth.

its a lovely mellow smell though, dont wear it myself but its my favourite fragrance if i burn incense sticks

Archived