Sticks and Stones? Fabio Cappello's resignation

Does any one actually care. There are more things to worry about than NancyBall.

Angel.

No its football. Not Rugby Union we're talking about. But yes it isn't that important in the grand scheme of things and at least we'll get a new manager.

Its the issue that started the whole affair. John Terry is alleged to have called someone else a name in the heat of the moment. He's now had his reputation ruined and been stripped of the captaincy of his country. Now the manager has resigned. If that's not bad enough John Terry hasn't been found guilty. Wouldn't it have been better if they'd just sorted it out between themselves, a handshake and a drink in the bar afterwards.

I dunno what's happened to real men, these day some men are just a set of cry babies...

Mind you that's hardly surprising, we had a number of men on here the other week admitting that they found boys playing with dolls natural..:suspect::loopy:

No its football. Not Rugby Union we're talking about. But yes it isn't that important in the grand scheme of things and at least we'll get a new manager.

Its the issue that started the whole affair. John Terry is alleged to have called someone else a name in the heat of the moment. He's now had his reputation ruined and been stripped of the captaincy of his country. Now the manager has resigned. If that's not bad enough John Terry hasn't been found guilty. Wouldn't it have been better if they'd just sorted it out between themselves, a handshake and a drink in the bar afterwards.

I dunno what's happened to real men, these day some men are just a set of cry babies...

Mind you that's hardly surprising, we had a number of men on here the other week admitting that they found boys playing with dolls natural..:suspect::loopy:

Despite being one of the members that doesn't find anything wrong with boys playing with dolls, I agree with your post, although this time when they choose a manager could they please pick an English one?:)

Despite being one of the members that doesn't find anything wrong with boys playing with dolls, I agree with your post, although this time when they choose a manager could they please pick an English one?:)

You Mr Smith are allowed to like dolls, cos I like the cut of your jib!:D

He's resigned as England manager. All because someone called someone else a name, Has it all got out of hand?

Oops I pressed the wrong button and didn't mean to post just yet so the title is all to ****..:) I've probably spelled his name wrong as well...

Whos left what for the why now?

Archived