Live folk music.

Shieldtoad

Crazy Crow are on at the Princess Royal in Crookes, there is an acoustic session at the Cherry Tree on Carterknowle Road - not all folk - and there may well be one of Carl from Pocket Satellite's things on at the Red Deer in town.

There could be an session at the Cobden View, too, but I haven't heard anyone mention it for a while.

have a nice time

Thanks, will do.

Crazy Crow are on at the Princess Royal in Crookes, there is an acoustic session at the Cherry Tree on Carterknowle Road - not all folk - and there may well be one of Carl from Pocket Satellite's things on at the Red Deer in town.

There could be an session at the Cobden View, too, but I haven't heard anyone mention it for a while.

Cheers Jack's Rake, good info.

The Greystones pub, on Greystones Road, at Greystones, which is off Ecclesall Road South (still with me?) has live something or other on most nights. Big function room at the back which is well soundproofed so if you don't want to be bothered by the music you don't have to be. And great beer too.

Archived