9 men jailed for plotting to bomb London

You're leaving the post that accuses me of terrorist sympathies? Frank's post is plainly idiotic. Accusing someone of harbouring extremist tendencies then reporting them for calling you an idiot is playing you for a mug.

Thats how his ilk work, they can give it out but can't take it.

I think you're avoiding the truth and trying to divert the issue. I feel you have some sympathy with extremists. So why not just admit it? I don't think there's any need to hide the truth. Muslims take a battering from the public on a daily basis so its not surprising some of them rebel.

I feel sorry for them really, they need educating really and not demonizing..

We don't need educating, people of your ilk are the ones that need educating.

Hatred breeds hatred, is it any wonder that some end up turning extremist.

That's an idiotic thing to say, nothing I've posted suggests any such thing.

Blimey two posts after we've all been warned not to call anyone an idit, you do it...:hihi:

Anyway, I'm not getting involved with all that abuse, its a sign of low intellect.

I've said a few times that its understandable that there is extremism because the Muslim population gets abuse from all sides. What we need is better integration from everyone. More mixed race relationships, the ending of religious education and the reintroduction of national service, especially now there's high youth employment. I think if the different races spent a couple of years in the army together they'd bond much better. Don't you agree?

Blimey two posts after we've all been warned not to call anyone an idit, you do it...:hihi:

Anyway, I'm not getting involved with all that abuse, its a sign of low intellect.

I've said a few times that its understandable that there is extremism because the Muslim population gets abuse from all sides. What we need is better integration from everyone. More mixed race relationships, the ending of religious education and the reintroduction of national service, especially now there's high youth employment. I think if the different races spent a couple of years in the army together they'd bond much better. Don't you agree?

Don't make excuses for the extremists Frank, they are not victims.

I said your post was idiotic, the fact you can't expand on it demonstrates your dishonesty.

That's the second time you've called me an idiot after being warned. Can't we just discuss the subject in hand. What do you think of the suggestion that national service in the army would help all communities to bond more?

We don't need educating, people of your ilk are the ones that need educating.

Hatred breeds hatred, is it any wonder that some end up turning extremist.

Chicken and egg? Who is the cause of the hate? Poppy burners? Hate preachers? Islamic schools? Mosques? Imams? Hijackers? Suicide bombers? Community leaders? Sharia? Rioters? Street jihadists? Who in your opinion is the cause of the hate?

Archived