Head of failing public service paid £9.5 million per year

That is 100% incorrect. Sorry to see that you were unable to clarify on that.

Or I dont sit on this forum and await every last reply?

You stated things which are 100% incorrect.

If you attend any course, with any provider, unless they move your benefit onto training allowance, you are still on JSA, and in turn would still be on the "figures" published.

You also stated £2,500 per week, per person paid out. That is also incorrect.

A4e have a big slice of the pie so to speak, but its not just them as mentioned on page 1 I would be interest to see how the other providers are doing as from memory on FND it was in fact A4e that saw some of the better figures within the Yorkshire and Humber in relation to sustainable employment.

I would point out, I agree with the OP in relation to the pay out. But you can search for jobs on Work Programme with A4e @ £17.5k a year right here in Sheffield. So their workers arent paid mega money, remember that.

Also to the poster stating "paid millions and what for" well with respect, its not your money as you sign on, so how about you focus on finding work, and paying back into the system before you tell the system where to spend its money, when its not coming to you.

How can it ever be justified that someone who runs a company that is financed purely by taxpayers money can enrich themselves to the tune of millions surely this money should be helping the people this company was supposed to giving help to it is outrageous:rant:

Yet you'll find plenty of gullible or disingenuous people claiming that the country is destitute and unable to provide basic services for the poorest people.

[quote=T. Spark;8

You stated things which are 100% incorrect.

If you attend any course, with any provider, unless they move your benefit onto training allowance, you are still on JSA, and in turn would still be on the "figures" published.

You also stated £2,500 per week, per person paid out. That is also incorrect.

A4e have a big slice of the pie so to speak, but its not just them as mentioned on page 1 I would be interest to see how the other providers are doing as from memory on FND it was in fact A4e that saw some of the better figures within the Yorkshire and Humber in relation to sustainable employment.

I would point out, I agree with the OP in relation to the pay out. But you can search for jobs on Work Programme with A4e @ £17.5k a year right here in Sheffield. So their workers arent paid mega money, remember that.

Also to the poster stating "paid millions and what for" well with respect, its not your money as you sign on, so how about you focus on finding work, and paying back into the system before you tell the system where to spend its money, when its not coming to you.

It was in 2009 when i last signed on and i do not claim any benefits now, and i wasnt saying the jobcentre pays the staff there £2500 per week. I was saying that they pay a4e £2500 per week for every person they send there.

The term parasitic is usually used in relation to this type of situation as derogatory and intended to insult. This really is a case of a parasite in action and the term has never been so justly applicable.

No amount of fostering children or becoming chair of NSPCC can paint over that. I have no doubt she has a superb business mind..think of the real good if that was applied to the betterment of young kids ready to start out on their future, rather than cynically using them as a tool to line her pockets. She'll probably go down in history as one of the UK's richest commoners....if she reads this she'll be more than likely offended at the term "commoner" than "parasite". What a waste of what is clearly a bright mind.

It was in 2009 when i last signed on and i do not claim any benefits now, and i wasnt saying the jobcentre pays the staff there £2500 per week. I was saying that they pay a4e £2500 per week for every person they send there.

Yes, the job centre dont pay A4e £2,500 per week per person sent there. Honestly if you dont actually know and just 'heard' things why state them as fact. :rolleyes:

But it's ok, because she's head of a failing private sector company whose revenue is 100% from the public purse.

I'm sorry but this is utter balls and mis-information.

A4E is an international company with branches in Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Poland, South Africa and India.

A4E is a Sheffield success story. But if public sector workers did their job in the first place, then private companies wouldn't be needed to take up the sack.

I notice you don't complain about REMPLOY though, who do the exact same job as A4E in the the UK.

A4E is an international company with branches in Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Poland, South Africa and India.

A4E is a Sheffield success story. But if public sector workers did their job in the first place, then private companies wouldn't be needed to take up the sack.

I notice you don't complain about REMPLOY though, who do the exact same job as A4E in the the UK.

If you wish to start a thread regarding the shameful closure of the Remploy factories I will be happy to contribute.

I'm still not sure how giving millions of pounds of public money to a company who doesn't do what it's supposed to but then pays a massive dividend to it's major shareholder is a success story.

Seems like a waste of public money.

I wonder why are still being allowed to drain public funds.

Archived