Hard House nites .......... sheffield

tasty113

One of my mates was trying to get a hard house night going in sheff but he is finding it hard to get a venue to have the nights in.

I would say the closest you are going to get anything even close to hard house is the techno night they have at the earl.

You would have thought someone out there would have wanted to try something else other than the usual funky house that every bar and club in sheff plays day in day out. :loopy:

Originally posted by Ged303

You want to Noggins, there having a big night at the Corparation 27th Dec i think?

I think Noggins is on thurs 29th dec at Corp - John Tuxman & Fil Bray are quite into their hard nrg - there's more info on a posting somewhere on the board

there used to be loads of hard house nights in sheffield many years ago.. insomniacs (if that's spelt right,) Zooloo, Howard,

bring back the good old days!!!

we use to have the god Paul Glazby playing wekly in sheffield, but now he's SOOOOO big dont think he's bothered about the people who were ther at the start of it all, If he IS COME ABCK PAUL!!!!

(From an old mate)

Archived