Cant sleep cant sleep cant sleep

I do, but I'm scared of him.

This tooth, its one of my wisdom teeth, I have 3 of 4, and the last one is half way through. They grow through basically knackered. I went to the dentist with this one, with a HUGE hole and matching toothache in 2008, while I was pregnant. He couldn't Xray, so he gave me some antibiotics, and told me to come back for a temporary filling, which would last the month until I gave birth, and a maximum of about 3 months, until he could pull the tooth, and he made me an appointment.

Had the baby in Jan 2009, and the appointment was in Feb. Dentist rang me to cancel the appointment, due to the snow, and told me to make another, which I didn't do, as the temporary filling was keeping me going quite nicely.

Well, a whole 3 years later, the filling has decided to remove itself, along with the whole of the top of the tooth. Its a bit painful!

Now you're tired after reading all this, I know you are. It was intentional. Go to sleep Moron :)

I do, but I'm scared of him.

This tooth, its one of my wisdom teeth, I have 3 of 4, and the last one is half way through. They grow through basically knackered. I went to the dentist with this one, with a HUGE hole and matching toothache in 2008, while I was pregnant. He couldn't Xray, so he gave me some antibiotics, and told me to come back for a temporary filling, which would last the month until I gave birth, and a maximum of about 3 months, until he could pull the tooth, and he made me an appointment.

Had the baby in Jan 2009, and the appointment was in Feb. Dentist rang me to cancel the appointment, due to the snow, and told me to make another, which I didn't do, as the temporary filling was keeping me going quite nicely.

Well, a whole 3 years later, the filling has decided to remove itself, along with the whole of the top of the tooth. Its a bit painful!

Now you're tired after reading all this, I know you are. It was intentional. Go to sleep Moron :)

:hihi:

Its Moran

:hihi:

Sounds rough though, your tooth that is,, not me:D

You wanna get booked in and have a permi filling done young lady.

After all, you want to be able to smile on your wedding pics and not look like your chewing a wasp:hihi::hihi:

Theres no tooth left to fill, its literally broken off completely, and left the base and the root, won't be a pretty job!

Your email address says Moron, so you are now Moron to me :D

Me email name reflects the real me.

Or so im constantly told on here:hihi:.

Your tooth (or rather lack of it) sounds really painful.

Dentists young lady

Today!!!

MrMoron has decreed it:D

I'm too scared, I would have to dying, like literally, or have a very swollen face before I would go. 3 paracetamol fixes me up 8)

Chicken!!!!!

Actualy, i dont blame you one bit.

But give the Corner House a ring, The dentists there are outstanding and are particualy good with nervous patients like you and pussies like me:D

Chicken!!!!!

Actualy, i dont blame you one bit.

But give the Corner House a ring, The dentists there are outstanding and are particualy good with nervous patients like you and pussies like me:D

I will do, thanks.

Honest though, its not unbearable, yet, and paracetamol do take it off straight away, so I'm not too bothered, however, I know it will only get worse :(

Archived