Is calling your child Tarquin akin to child abuse?

Yeah, she used to be on something else, was it that Queen's nose kids thingy about the 50p? :|

Yeah, and she was in some other kids programme several years ago, can't remember what they called it, something about a mad house.

If you look on wikipedia it'll tell you what she's been in.

As for daft names, I've said that in the unlikely event I ever get a son, I want to call him Bruce, after the late Bruce Lee or Bruce Wayne aka Batman.. Even worse though, for a daighter I want Wilma after Wilma Flintstone or the Colonel from Buck Rogers.

I know of someone who's called their young un - wait for it ..............De Niro !!!!!!! ha ha how chavvy can you get ??:hihi::hihi:

I've heard worse, such as girls called stuff like Whitney, sounds daft IMO, even if it's after Whitney Houston the famous singer.

I have a neighbour 4 doors away who allows her son to 'express himself' at any given time of day.

If he feels like going into their garden at 6am on a Sunday morning and screaming his head off, well that's just tough to the rest of us wanting a lie in.

I've nick-named the little git Tarquin. (amongst other names I can't post on here!)

Archived