Why do women wear high heels?

Mecky

Why people wear them when they can't walk almost at all, I don't know.

I can wear them, as long as they have a platform on the front, and a high heel in proportion to the platform - The bigger the heel, the bigger the platform needs to be, to stop your foot from being so 'vertical'.

They make your legs look longer and slimmer. However, when you're 3 hours into your night, and have removed your shoes, and are limping around with sticky black feet, it might be better to just accept that you look better as a dumpy little short ass in flat shoes :D

Is it so they can reach the sink more easily? :)

:hihi::hihi:

Never worn high heels - I prefer to choose shoes on practicality rather than style.

On the odd occasions I have a night out in town I have noticed it is the really tall girls wearing heels. Why?

I certainly do not need the elevation from heels as I'm 5'10" tall.

:hihi::hihi:

Never worn high heels - I prefer to choose shoes on practicality rather than style.

On the odd occasions I have a night out in town I have noticed it is the really tall girls wearing heels. Why?

I certainly do not need the elevation from heels as I'm 5'10" tall.

I'm only about 5'3" or so, so the 5" from my shoes is quite vital to being actually seen and not trampled on in busy bars :hihi:

Archived