Why do women wear high heels?

Mecky

There's nothing as bad as a woman who can't walk in then. That does look bad, quite comical really....:)
Mini skirt and muffin top? Strappy top and mismatched washed out bra straps? hipster jeans and visible washed out thong with accompanying muffin tops?

I've posted this before somewhere, but anyway...

... there was a bloke going by the name of 'Janet' who used to frequent the roxy rock nights, in the days when there was some sort of beauty competition run by a rock mag or somesuch - and 'Janet' qualified in the heats in Sheffield. The rock community in Sheffield all knew this bloke and who/what he was, and were more than happy for him to be entered and selected. Needless to say, when the organisers found out, he was disqualified... only to be reinstated after the outrage that caused :D

Damn did he look good in heels :love: ... and boy was it funny watching blokes from out of town drooling over him :hihi:

That sounds like a bloke who used to live on Flockton Court on Division St. He was a tenant when I worked there. He brought a bloke home one night who only found out when he got an handful of something he didn't expect and it resulted in a big fight...If it was him, well yes he was very convincing and I did quite fancy him, until I found out, obviously. I wouldn't have known unless someone told me....:hihi:

Archived