Why do women wear high heels?

Mecky

:hihi::hihi:

Never worn high heels - I prefer to choose shoes on practicality rather than style.

On the odd occasions I have a night out in town I have noticed it is the really tall girls wearing heels. Why?

I certainly do not need the elevation from heels as I'm 5'10" tall.

Blimey! I wear heels and I'm 6'3"!

I am so tall that the first thing that most people will notice about me is that I'm tall, and that applies whether I'm looking embarrassed about my height or standing proud, whether I'm wearing a cocktail dress and appropriate shoes or a cocktail dress and flats that don't look right with the dress.

Will I tower over anybody any less without 3 or 4 inches of heel? Nope.

Will I just look as though I'm trying not to draw attention to my height? Of course.

I don't wear heels every day any more (I used to when I was at work and have the bunions to prove it) but they aren't really very appropriate for taking the dog out, but I do wear them when going out.

Men, in general, would feel uncomfortable with a taller woman. Think it makes them feel weaker, I dunno.

Try following Basket Ball...there's some big uns there..:love:

Well I seem to meet enough blokes who don't have the least problem with being with a woman who is taller than them.

Either that says something about me, or it says something about them.

Archived