Why do women wear high heels?

Mecky

I suspect that is either because your flat shoes are an incorrect size or because you have damaged your feet/heel/legs from wearing heeled shoes to often? You should be able to walk barefoot with no pain for long periods! (excepting pavement glass etc)

With the flat shoes, they tend to slip off at the back while I'm walking, which I personally find REALLY annoying, and it often gives me blisters. Size 4 too small, has to be a 5, and they slip off. I curl my toes to keep them on, and get terrible pain in the joint of my big toe from doing so, which results in me not being able to put pressure on the front of my foot once I take therm off.

With the flat shoes, they tend to slip off at the back while I'm walking, which I personally find REALLY annoying, and it often gives me blisters. Size 4 too small, has to be a 5, and they slip off. I curl my toes to keep them on, and get terrible pain in the joint of my big toe from doing so, which results in me not being able to put pressure on the front of my foot once I take therm off.

size 4.5 and you're set!:D I have had flat shoes like that, I donate them to charity. They are just badly designed!

size 4.5 and you're set!:D I have had flat shoes like that, I donate them to charity. They are just badly designed!

I do find the ones I've bought from Primark in the past are the worst, and Primark heels, coincidentally, are the worst ones for me to walk in too... I think they get the whole foot shape wrong!

I do find the ones I've bought from Primark in the past are the worst, and Primark heels, coincidentally, are the worst ones for me to walk in too... I think they get the whole foot shape wrong!

(bangs head on desk) do you really expect primark shoes to operate as a shoe?

And yes I am an anti primark snob!

I got asked in town where primark was once, my reply was "I don't know, I don't shop there!" I was mildly embarrassed and felt really snobby after that even though I didn't mean it quite like that. I just don't shop in places where I think the clothes will fall apart.

(bangs head on desk) do you really expect primark shoes to operate as a shoe?

And yes I am an anti primark snob!

No, I've never expected them to at all... But I did used to work there and had to wear them for work, being on the shoe department and all! And I have been given heeled shoes and boots as a gift, pffft.

I am wearing some of their suede UGG wannabe thingys at this exact moment... as slippers, not suitable for outdoor use :)

No, I've never expected them to at all... But I did used to work there and had to wear them for work, being on the shoe department and all! And I have been given heeled shoes and boots as a gift, pffft.

I am wearing some of their suede UGG wannabe thingys at this exact moment... as slippers, not suitable for outdoor use :)

oh no you had to work there!:(

Archived