Why Does America Always Get The Blame?

Are Americans A Force For Good  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are Americans A Force For Good

• Bravo John Wayne Is A God
    • Boo Hiss, Bush Is The Son Of Satan
    • I'm A Fence Sitter

Just seen a man on the news blaming America for the deaths in Syria. He said they should be in there defending humanity...:suspect:

I quite like America and Americans. They spend millions on aid and have provided the world with a mass of good things.

They do seem to get a bad press by left leaning people who highlight their failings. They, of course, have some failings, but on the whole they're good guys. What do you think?

Oops messed the title up, again..:)

Maybe it is because their track record on the Israel/Palestine issue has left them wide open to the charge that they aren't really motivated by the best interests of Muslims in the Middle East.

Consequently, anything they do there is always going to be viewed with suspicion.

Maybe it is because their track record on the Israel/Palestine issue has left them wide open to the charge that they aren't really motivated by the best interests of Muslims in the Middle East.

Consequently, anything they do there is always going to be viewed with suspicion.

I agree and minds will never be changed in relation to this. I don't know why they bother really. I remember during the height of the first Gulf War they sent $5,000,000 to help the starving in an African country, can't remember the name.

And why do all Americans seem to be tarred with the same brush. There's some pretty poor people in America. They're not all flag waving ranting patriots..

In all fairness to America, the only people with blood on their hands are the Chinese and Russians. They are the ones who vetoed UN sanctions.

The Yanks do themselves no favours at times but yeah, The currents load of deaths are all down to the Chinese and Ruskies.

Just seen a man on the news blaming America for the deaths in Syria. He said they should be in there defending humanity...:suspect:

I quite like America and Americans. They spend millions on aid and have provided the world with a mass of good things.

They do seem to get a bad press by left leaning people who highlight their failings. They, of course, have some failings, but on the whole they're good guys. What do you think?

..:)

I agree with you for once.

This Syria thing could really kick off. I think the Russian regime have chosen it as the time and place to reassert themselves, because the West is fractured and virtually bankrupt, so they are trying to form a new middle east block with Syria and Iran. Iran has designs on Iraq, and Syria already has a proxy army in Lebanon. It's a dangerous game.

Archived