Why Does America Always Get The Blame?

Are Americans A Force For Good  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are Americans A Force For Good

• Bravo John Wayne Is A God
    • Boo Hiss, Bush Is The Son Of Satan
    • I'm A Fence Sitter

I'm a fan of American wrestling, and obviously according to 80% of this forum I'm a Microsoft fanboy, who are a US company, I just hate US International politics.

No you don't, you've said many time that you hate Americans, so don't try to switch it to their Politics all of a sudden. :loopy::rant:

I'm a fan of American wrestling, and obviously according to 80% of this forum I'm a Microsoft fanboy, who are a US company, I just hate US International politics.

Knowing you, you'll be the first to complain that the US never got involved in Syria.

Maybe you should take a long hard look at current Russian and Chinese international politics instead.

They do seem to get a bad press by left leaning people who highlight their failings.

I wouldn't call the Telegraph left-leaning, Frank, but you might. Here's an article on their website of some US soldiers having their photo taken in front of an SS insignia. The SS were the people who carried out the holocaust, of course. No doubt as a staunch defender of Israel and zionism you'll condemn these good ol' boys;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/9073459/US-Marines-posed-with-banner-of-Nazi-SS.html

PS If you can think of another organisation closer to home that displays Nazi insignia please feel free to mention it.

I wouldn't call the Telegraph left-leaning, Frank, but you might. Here's an article on their website of some US soldiers having their photo taken in front of an SS insignia. The SS were the people who carried out the holocaust, of course. No doubt as a staunch defender of Israel and zionism you'll condemn these good ol' boys;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/9073459/US-Marines-posed-with-banner-of-Nazi-SS.html

PS If you can think of another organisation closer to home that displays Nazi insignia please feel free to mention it.

what a joke. Talk about grasping around to look for straws to attempt to 'show' that what is easily the world's most stable liberal democracy is some sort of fascist tyranny.

A spokeswoman said the icon had been used by the troops to identify themselves as scout snipers, a designation unique to the Marine Corps, and was never intended to have Nazi connotations.

those guys are just kids, average age probably mid twenties. The German SS ceased to exist over 65 years ago. They've never heard of any SS relating to anything German. Remember, the United States is not a European country and that consequently they haven't got Nazi Germany on the brain to the extent the European countries still do.

what a joke. Talk about grasping around to look for straws to attempt to 'show' that what is easily the world's most stable liberal democracy is some sort of fascist tyranny.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha etc. etc. etc. Good one. What is next? Mossad are a charitable organisation who distribute hot meals to pensioners in Gaza?

New settlements on the West Bank are populated by secular humanitarians seeking to integrate with the Palestinians and create a uinified state where no-one considers themselves a member of the 'chosen race.'?

A spokeswoman said the icon had been used by the troops to identify themselves as scout snipers, a designation unique to the Marine Corps, and was never intended to have Nazi connotations.

those guys are just kids, average age probably mid twenties. The German SS ceased to exist over 65 years ago. They've never heard of any SS relating to anything German. Remember, the United States is not a European country and that consequently they haven't got Nazi Germany on the brain to the extent the European countries still do.

Many in Europe never forgave Germany for losing the war but 70 years later coming back and now almost running the place.

Gad! That must hurt :D

Archived