Why do women get upset so easily?

Perhaps they thought you were 'a bit special' and were just showing their caring side. Or perhaps you just don't understand how people can interact with each other for no financial gain. What do the random men do?

True, my girl thinks I'm extra special :)

I understand some peoples twaddle can go.......whoosh over my head.:roll:

I got zero interactions from the men of Sheffield, tell a lie one dog walker, in general I found the women more friendly.

Why would you want to complicate things more than is necessary? Perhaps men who aren't "emotionally intelligent" should carry a tick box form, and ask a few questions, before engaging in a conversation?

He was only joking and he failed. Her attitude was wrong.

You appear to be under thread, well your principles, and you're seeing every little thing as an attack on feminism. You won't let any common sense in your head and you won't accept that in some instances there maybe is a grey area and no harm was meant. In every instance of this issue you always side with the feminist approach. I don't think that is healthy.

When was the last time, in relation to this subject did you say, "well maybe you could be right?"

He made a mistake yet she cops the blame and her attitude is wrong? How does that work then? And where have I claimed that harm was meant? Stop projecting all your assumptions about what you think I mean and actually read what I write.

The whole point is that it is not complicated in the slightest.

He made a mistake yet she cops the blame and her attitude is wrong? How does that work then? And where have I claimed that harm was meant? Stop projecting all your assumptions about what you think I mean and actually read what I write.

The whole point is that it is not complicated in the slightest.

Okay we agree to disagree, we always will. So I'll bid a fond farewell to all the feminists on here, I seem to offend you all too much, I'll not bother saying anything anymore, no doubt you'll be pleased...:hihi:

PS Don't see this as any kind of victory. I'm bored with it now..:D

Not all women are that easy to upset, I work with a lot of blokes and give as good as I get, most of the comments are harmless male to female insults, for some reason I frighten a few of the blokes I work with, so they wouldn't say anything too nasty :hihi:

Not all women are that easy to upset, I work with a lot of blokes and give as good as I get, most of the comments are harmless male to female insults, for some reason I frighten a few of the blokes I work with, so they wouldn't say anything too nasty :hihi:

I only said I wasn't talking to feminists, I've now included metro men, see earlier...so good for you..:D

Archived