Why do women get upset so easily?

Maybe she is not suited to bar work. Maybe you could get her a job making huge balls of cotton wool for you to lay in.:roll:

Bar staff have the right not to be insulted or be subjected to sexist jokes. Why not just admit that you made a spectacular **** up, misread the whole situation rather than blaming her. Man up, be mature about it. I hope that you apologised to her afterwards.

Bar staff have the right not to be insulted or be subjected to sexist jokes. Why not just admit that you made a spectacular **** up, misread the whole situation rather than blaming her. Man up, be mature about it. I hope that you apologised to her afterwards.

"A woman's work is never done" is truly a very sexist statement.

I retorted to a very sexist statement with a quip. The girl lost her rag. I am still awaiting her apology.:|

"A woman's work is never done" is truly a very sexist statement.

I retorted to a very sexist statement with a quip. The girl lost her rag. I am still awaiting her apology.:|

It sounds to me like she was being self-deprecating. That still does not entitle you to take the baton and run with it.

I've removed a large number of posts from this thread, for a variety of reasons. If anyone thinks that I've missed any, please hit the report button. Some perfectly reasonable posts have had to go as part of the cleaning up process. Sorry about that.

Please stick to the topic from now on, and post in a respectful and courteous manner.

Thank you.

Archived