Why do women get upset so easily?

I wrote that before I saw your other post. It's true. The number of times I've been called a lesbian or frigid because some moron has tried it on and I haven't reciprocated is unbelievable. I bet that every woman has similar experiences. I just have standards!
You must be wearing the wrong shoes ;)

Read the thread Mr Moran just said exactly that, if a woman turns down his advances he labels her a lesbian. I imagine for him the world is full of lesbians...

Calling someone a lesbian is not the same as actually thinking they are a lesbian though, which is what was claimed.

Calling someone a lesbian is not the same as actually thinking they are a lesbian though.

:loopy:

In context, Mr Moran says girls reject his advances because they are lesbian. The notion that they find him disgusting is discounted, there can only be one solution according to him.

I went to the bar in a pub and was approached by a rather stressed , though polite, young lady who smiled and asked what I would like.

I told her what I wanted and as she was pulling my beer it stopped flowing.

"Oh dear it has gone off"

she remarked.

"Ah well I replied"

She then said

"A womans work is never done"

to which I replied (jokingly),

"Well that is because women do not work as quick as men and so never get their work finished"

I expected her to laugh at my little wisecrack , but she was far from amused.

Without going into detail , let me simply tell you that her customer service training went to the wall and she spoiled her manners.

Some people have no sense of humour!:mad:

:hihi: that is mildly amusing!

I get called a lesbian regularly. I'm seriously thinking of becoming one. :P

I was walking along Ecclesall Road in broad daylight the other day and was on the receiving end of some insults when I scowled at a car full of young lads who felt that it was OK to shout lewd comments at me. Nice.

:loopy:

In context, Mr Moran says girls reject his advances because they are lesbian. The notion that they find him disgusting is discounted, there can only be one solution according to him.

You're being very literal I fear.

I say I wouldn't want a big house because I say they always feel cold. It makes me feel better than saying I can't afford a big house. Of course many large houses are lovely and warm

Do you think calling a woman a lesbian because she rejects you might fall in to the same category of basically lying to yourself so you feel better?

Archived