Why do women get upset so easily?

Do you think calling a woman a lesbian because she rejects you might fall in to the same category of basically lying to yourself so you feel better?

Of course. Mr Moran finds it easier to project traits on others rather than accept the reality that he's a deeply unattractive person who abuses young women doing their job, classic transference.

I learned long ago ,never argue with a woman you cant win,its not that their always right its just that they cant concentrate on one thing for long so you dont know what the hell they are on about half the time...afternoon Suffy hope your are keeping ok:help:

I learned long ago ,never argue with a woman you cant win,its not that their always right its just that they cant concentrate on one thing for long so you dont know what the hell they are on about half the time...afternoon Suffy hope your are keeping ok:help:

I know many women who wouldn't argue with you because you can't string a legible sentence together.

Of course. Mr Moran finds it easier to project traits on others rather than accept the reality that he's a deeply unattractive person who abuses young women doing their job, classic transference.

Ok, so why pretend that he actually thinks women who reject him are lesbian?

Dunno,ask him.

We've just established that he doesn't think that.

The question was that, given that you seem to agree that he doesn't think that, why do you claim he does?

No, we haven't. He said it, he thinks it.

So when you tried to sound clever with your 'classic transference' post, you didn't mean it?

Archived