Why do women get upset so easily?

So when you tried to sound clever with your 'classic transference' post, you didn't mean it?

No, I meant it, moran's transference is sub-conscious, he's persuaded himself that the only reason women are repelled by him is because of something in their nature rather than his.

No you dont

We only have your words to form an impression of you. If a person reaches adulthood and still doesn't know the difference between "they're " and "their" then I know plenty of people who would discount your views as uneducated and worthless.

No, I meant it, moran's transference is sub-conscious, he's persuaded himself that the only reason women are repelled by him is because of something in their nature rather than his.

He is correct of course.:)

It is definitely true that ferno doesn't know this not to be true.

Mr Moran might, in real life, be the perfect man for all we know, although I accept that this would be in surprising contrast to his forum persona.

We only have your words to form an impression of you. If a person reaches adulthood and still doesn't know the difference between "they're " and "their" then I know plenty of people who would discount your views as uneducated and worthless.

Fair do's Spinny I made a typo you lead

I learned long ago ,never argue with a woman you cant win,its not that their always right its just that they cant concentrate on one thing for long so you dont know what the hell they are on about half the time...afternoon Suffy hope your are keeping ok:help:

Been reading the Sharia Council website?! You're straying into their uni vs multi-focal territory there!:hihi:

Archived