Why do women get upset so easily?

I was walking along Ecclesall Road in broad daylight the other day and was on the receiving end of some insults when I scowled at a car full of young lads who felt that it was OK to shout lewd comments at me. Nice.

I had similar weeks ago at Hunters Bar roundabout when I was just finishing my run. Four males (always a group) shouted "lovely legs shame you have no tits darling!" :o

The darling bit offended me!!! :hihi:

I had similar weeks ago at Hunters Bar roundabout when I was just finishing my run. Four males (always a group) shouted "lovely legs shame you have no tits darling!" :o

The darling bit offended me!!! :hihi:

I hope that you gave them the finger! How rude. I run in that neck of the woods too, have probably passed you. Have you noticed how many men seem to greet you when out running? Nothing to do with lycra of course.

I hope that you gave them the finger! How rude. I run in that neck of the woods too, have probably passed you. Have you noticed how many men seem to greet you when out running? Nothing to do with lycra of course.

Yes it is the same when I'm out running and walking. Overall, I find most are sincere. The odd ones try to latch on ... just like in the pubs. :)

When one runs, you go faster than normal. So you look further ahead. So you make eye contact with people sooner than you would otherwise. Which means that there is a greater pressure on people to acknowledge you. Which means that more people say hello, or nod, or smile at you when you are running then when you are walking.

If it suits you though, you can pretend it's because all men find you irresistable :)

Do I detect a slight hint of arrogance here.

Archived