Why do women get upset so easily?

When one runs, you go faster than normal. So you look further ahead. So you make eye contact with people sooner than you would otherwise. Which means that there is a greater pressure on people to acknowledge you. Which means that more people say hello, or nod, or smile at you when you are running then when you are walking.

If it suits you though, you can pretend it's because all men find you irresistable :)

Hmmm interesting. Not just ME though, I notice it when I'm running with female friends, they get stared at a lot, which kind of proves my point, I would say.

I often get women pestering me for my phone number when I go out running. They cannot leave me alone, some of them get so hot when they see me in my shorts.:cool:

They're not shouting "What's your number, herbert?"

They're shouting "We've got your number, pervert"

I often get women pestering me for my phone number when I go out running. They cannot leave me alone, some of them get so hot when they see me in my shorts.:cool:

Judging by the photo I found, I can see why:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01292/SNF15SPD4-380_1292183a.jpg

No wonder you are beating them off with a stick.

I went to the bar in a pub and was approached by a rather stressed , though polite, young lady who smiled and asked what I would like.

I told her what I wanted and as she was pulling my beer it stopped flowing.

"Oh dear it has gone off"

she remarked.

"Ah well I replied"

She then said

"A womans work is never done"

to which I replied (jokingly),

"Well that is because women do not work as quick as men and so never get their work finished"

I expected her to laugh at my little wisecrack , but she was far from amused.

Without going into detail , let me simply tell you that her customer service training went to the wall and she spoiled her manners.

Some people have no sense of humour!:mad:

Dont worry mate, its been proven women have brain size of a cat so lose their ability to control their emotions..

Archived